Spring Coast is the title of my latest abstract work, it is oil on canvas. I painted this after a walk, on one of the first days of Spring, when at long last you could actually feel the warmth of the sun on your face. Although sunny, it was misty as well, which only added to the atmosphere!
A big thank you to Roberto Alboghetti for nominating me for the “Very Inspiring Blogger Award”. Roberto’s blog is absolutely stunning and most definitely inspiring. His content is varied, interesting and visually pleasing and his art is beautiful! I am such a newbie to blogging and would never thought of my blog as inspiring, so I was greatly touched and encouraged!
The rules of this award are, I have to share 7 things about myself. So here they are:
- My family say I’m stubborn, I don’t know why ………
- I love chocolate, a bit too much for my own good!
- My star sign is Pisces.
- I adore my dog and would be lost without him.
- My family say I’m mischievous, again I don’t know why………
- I like to visits cities but would go mad if I had to live in one. I love the country, the sea and nature and the peace and space that they provide.
- Family and love are most important things in life to me
I also have to nominate 7 other bloggers for this award. Being so new to blogging, I have been truly inspired by all the people listed below, all in their own unique and individual ways.